BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Think again!

lol. well well, if it isn't the queen B's bday today huh? expecting tons of presents and wishes, yes?

- WRONG -

Fucktard. =="
thought he'd forget about my birthday so I prepared a whole list of things I should do and say to him to make him know I'm very pissed. haha. didn't work out though.
50% disappointed he remembers but 50% thrilled he did. XD
I know, doesn't make sense but who cares anyway?
anyway, he's such a sissy. == sorry, but it's true.
He can't even effing teman me til midnight! not that I stayed up till midnight but still, even if i did he WON'T. He needs his effin beauty sleep sia. wtf la. sigh. ==
Quite frustrated at him. I mean, come on!!!! When I asked him wat about my gift?
He was lyk :" It's in Kuching oo..come here if u want it"
LMAO
I don't have the time in the world and enough effin dough to get there. =.=
One of my frenz who just go happens to live far away from me also managed to give me a gift.
I gave him hints lyk :" my fren help me reload le.."
But he was just too dumb...=.="!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said take a pic of my present. then he was lyk a pic? how can i take a pic of my luv??
COME ON MAN GET FUCKING REAL!!!
Imma gurl!!! ofcz we love to be showered with gifts! >,<>,< sigh.
At least send me something thru wad..pos laju la..hp la..this he give me ntg..!!! GRRR..
that was the by far the lamest bday gift he said he wanted to give me ; his love!?
So does tht mean I can only get his luv during my bday.
shyt lame stupid one.
have some sense la dude!!!!!! I ordy wrote in ALL MY PROFILES tht I love presents!!
GROW A BRAIN =.="
shhh..making me no mood on my effin birthday
nothing but the cpu to accompany me.
fark.
=/

0 people who gave a damn: