BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

O,o Is this true ? lol

yesterday went for 8math tuition
teacher said I improved
lmao. XD yay me!
eventhough I din really put alot of effort into it.
but hey lyk my mum ows said
teachers knw best XD lol

anyways, exam next month. god help us all D:
sigh, haven't really started though~~
I also started training like, last week..
beginning of April...:)
ofcz la for my b, & to meet hawt bdmnton players..lmao!jk~
missed goin for badmntn tournaments lei =]
hehe...sure gonna meet my buds,ex(damn him)..most of all, my B ^^
cnt wait til next tournament, in mukah, ^^
but, even if I'm chosen, scared my mum dun allow
dah lah tht day go sarikei she got abit "......" one oso lar...siao :X
She nvr lets me have fun D:

0 people who gave a damn: