BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

ups and downs

I'm only human. I'm not perfect, no matter how hard I try.
I'm having BM exam tmr. yet here I am typing away.
Anyways, just wanted to release some emotions? lol
nobody will understand how I feel now, cause even I don't
it's been a long time since I last blogged. haha
well here is a summary of what's happening

I BROKE UP WITH HIM. YES, I DID.
People always ask me why? Why? Because he's a big fat liar. He only lies lies lies.
Of course, the people who loves him will think he isn't though, can't blame you cause I was innocent enough to believe him through and through. But not anymore, if you're reading this or any of your friends are

LIM TZE YANG, FUCK YOU. GO TO HELL AND I HATE YOU.

Well, glads that settles, for now. If you guys are wondering what he lied about. I'm not sure where to start. Maybe he lied the whole time, maybe he lied a little. Bottom line is, he LIED. Even though he told me he would never lie to me, here he goes breaking his promise. Wait no, he broke more than ONE promise yeah. What a bastard. and he dares to call my guy friends bastards, he should look himself inside the mirror and slap himself. WAKE UP.

Okayy, I'm not gonna go emo. Like "booohooo I just broke up I can't live without him". I'm not like that. He'll receive the same treatment I got. :) Karma is so gonna get you. and that's a promise I'll keep.

also, did u guys know he is a coward? seriously. He dare to say, don't dare to admit. When I ask him, he denied like hell.

LAST NIGHT, he sent a text message to me. He said something like lao po nite muacks sleep early me too bla bla bla. Then he sent another, saying opz, sent wrongly. I was like, wtf. whoa, you're proving to me you're an even bigger loser yo. You're a weakling, coward, sissy and segala yang berkaitan. LOL. I don't know why I loved you even. (NOTE THE PAST TENSE) I should have listened to my pals, you're nothing but a fake. like how fake a Gucci bag is at the local market.

Anyway, back to life. :D

0 people who gave a damn: