BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hello world!

Hello, World! Greetings from somewhere where I live...So wassup, dude?

Well, not exactly the most perfect greeting in the world...But hey, it's the effort that counts right?
Anyway, I'm already filled with joy that you took the time even reading this crap...For the mean time, I think I'm gonna fill this up with some of my useless bio and facts...

BIO

Name : Just call me Alexis
Age : sweet 16, not yet my birthday though...
Birthday : March 18
Obsessed with : Gossip girl (obvious much?) & Twilight
Absolutely adores : My B, GG, Twilight Sagas, Cute stuff, surfing the net, reading books and fanfictions, etc...
Absolutely dislikes : Backstabbers, liars, people who treat with no respect, nosy people, people who discriminates, etc...


FUN FACTS
- My alter ego is called Gina G. It's just a rip off gossip girl...but I like that name, so I'll stick to it...^_^ Just like Beyonce's 'shasha fierce'...yea XD
- Also, I don't discriminate..yay me~ =D
- I always feel so determined to do something, but when I start to do that certain thing, I give up ( my nature, sue me )
- Plus, If I ever have tons of cash, I'd probably spend it on buying fanciful stuff..and regret it by the end of the day...
- I utterly hate being all alone and bored...makes me go nuts...
- My best friend can't speak and yet it still remains so loyal to me...cheers to you, Computer!
- I feel slightly annoyed by the fact that I live in a town so small where everybody know everybody and you have to watch every move you make because you'll never know when you'd be the next hot topic...
- It still amazes me that I'm still able to write good English even though I don't communicate in english with the people here, only use English with my family...
- Procrastinate a lot...and I presume it will remain that way...
- Used to be hopelessly obsessed with Twilight (even bought the Edward doll and shirt) but now I've moved on to better things...Gossip Girl! yes, i have no life..sue me again..


OK, so I think this is enough for TODAY...but never fear, GG will come back and bring you even more boredom to your doorstep...Why am I so free you ask? Well, it all started when Prince Charming dumped me for Cinderella... *** I mean, I already finished my PMR ( some lame public exam all form 3 students have to take ) so I have PLENTY of time to share with all of you my personal life...



You know you love me,

XOXO,
GG


0 people who gave a damn: