BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

YiPPee!!!! awaiting 15th!!!!

No, hell no...I'm not crazy...I'm so damn excited to meet my B...huhu T.T

I think this is the first time in my 15-miserable-years that I'm actually going public with my B...usually I just keep a low key and only my bestties know about it..This time, my mum knows and idk if my dad does though...lol..just pray to God they won't burst intro flames XD

About a week from now, I'm going to meet my B and some of his friends...XP I really don't know what to expect. *sigh* let nature take it's course then, right? 15th we'll be there, yea~coz it's my lolak's birthday. Heard that we're gonna have a BBQ!~ damn nice...hope it's like last years'!

This Christmas, I'm thinking of getting some stuff for my family and my B...hmmm...have no idea what to get but I'm sure I'll think of a way like I always do...anyway, I also promised to get my B something for Christmas even though he ain't a Christian..but hey, there's no law that says I can't right? lol..=P

0 people who gave a damn: