BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

my bf is a fucking idiot sometimes.

It's true when they say love is bittersweet. Believe me, it is.
Today, I just uploaded our pics on fb, not knowing what was in store for me.
My b called me and told me he was sorry but I had to delete those pics coz he's afraid his coach would see it. ROFL. how did you want me to react? I dont wanna sound all obsessed, going wtf why not!!?!?!? nah. i played it cool and was like, okay. nvm. inside, I wanted to strangle him . grr.
Then we texted, cool and all, after that no more reply from him. okay, maybe he fell asleep?
Then 2 hours later, he was like "lao po, muackz muackz muackz. "
I wanted to give him the silent treatment at 1st, hahahahha, but I thought he would never change his ways if I never tell him. so i might as well just get straight to the point.

when i asked him why didn't he reply for so long, he was like, i was playing ps2. ==
good gawd, I never said I mind that. just that at least tell me xia instead of making me wait. Really, I ain't gonna tell u the whole convo we had. in short, i just told him I don't really care what he does. then he went all " :( :( :( :(" and all that shit. man sometimes I love it when we get this kinda fight. makes him more 'aware'. he should know my attitude by now. I know i know his D: sigh. stupid.

anyway, I think I'm still gona give him a cold shoulder? lazy wanna be nice all the time with him D: he never appreciates it == bwahaha.

0 people who gave a damn: