BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Already start to have kes disiplin? lol

Kay~ so we just started school and eveything...
but it feels like already a year has passed XD
anyway, since I'm a...duh...stupid effin' prefect...
My duty is to 'ronda' blok C and B...
suddenly there was this huge fight there and I'm like wtf should I do now?!
then luckily a teacher came in and settled it..may God bless U teacher.. =]
We're gonna have a prefect meeting later...
considering the fact that my friends and I should be the ones looking after that block
WE'RE SO GONNA GET BUSTED ___XP
stupid effin immature kids! Already form 4 ( 17 yrs old de la ) still behave that way, like WTH
haiz...thanks guys, you so totally made my day a whole lot better...
my B's still at school, gonna get back at about 3.20pm
Shiizzzz....coz he got Mandarin class...lol, oh well..
Well I'm gonna have my meeting at 3pm ...
so when I'm there he's probably gonna msg me..
and NO, I can't reply him T.T not just yet anyway~
好想你哦....
Damn it~ >,<


~+ ADIOS +~

0 people who gave a damn: