BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

sigh. exam week. D:
not the point actually.

..........................................................

Man, it damn hurt when I knew you moved away T.T
But every time I see your photos, i recall all those good memories we had.
Yes they were brief, but I cherish every second.
And though you may not know, and never will know
I liked you a lot D: a whole whole lot.
I hope you're having a blissful time there
You deserve champion if I was the empire watching you play
Sigh. These feelings have way passed me...
But this is what I usually do if there are things left unsaid
I will keep on remembering it :(
I hate you. Hate you. Hate you.

.........................................................

Baby, we've been together for about 7 months now ♥
So far so great :D
Sometimes i try not to fall too in love with you, lol
otherwise when we break, it'll hurt a lot. ouch D:
and I don't want that to happen- again. dayum XD
Anywayssss...you're always in my mind <3
especially when I'm bored
cause only you always text me ;D
and I love that about you
^^

0 people who gave a damn: