BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Startin' today, less play time D:

Man. I hate exams, gets in the way of my play time D:
<3 play time, includin:

- PLAYING BADMINTON <3
- chatting wit my hommies
- online-ing!!! woo-hooo!!! :D
- textin/callin my baby ^^
- go out gai gai and stuff ;)
- sigh. many more D: lol

Man I can't do that stuff til like, after exam! which is about the end of the month...
BTW I'm having a badminton tournament then!! D:
Duno if mum would allow me to go all the way to Mukah though T.T hope she does
also, how the hell can I be confident enough to compete if I don't even train as much this month!? Why must it be this month!? Why can't it be in June or something D: sigh. sakai one this world XD


事实就是这样的咯。。。这么的不公平。。。我无言。。。不管怎样,这也是耶稣给我的障碍。。。我们必须继续坚持到底。。。一定能的。。。加油!!!拼!!!

0 people who gave a damn: